Commercial insurance helps protect your company, employees, and leadership from unexpected losses.
From small businesses to large corporations’ commercial insurance policies can help protect you and your employees from different risks.
You may have read articles about commercial insurance and business insurance when you were shopping for protection. They’re the same thing! Both commercial insurance and business insurance cover your business and its employees.
Getting the right commercial insurance quote for your business shouldn’t take a lot of time. You can get a custom commercial insurance quote for your business in just minutes.
Common Types of Commercial Insurance
Getting the right type of insurance is important to protect your business. Many small business owners start with a Business Owners Policy (BOP) for their commercial insurance needs. It combines three primary coverages into one convenient policy:
Commercial Property Insurance helps protect your company’s physical location and business property, including:
· Computer equipment
· Accounts receivable
Commercial General Liability Insurance, which helps protect your business from claims of:
· Bodily injury
· Property damage
· Libel and slander
· Advertising mistakes
Business Income Insurance helps replace your business’ lost revenue if you can’t open because of property damage.
Different types of businesses have unique insurance needs and not all businesses need the same types of commercial insurance. We’re here to help you get the right type of coverage. You can tailor your commercial insurance policy and add optional coverages, such as:
· Commercial Auto Insurance, which helps cover you and your employees on the road if you’re driving for business.
· Commercial Flood Insurance, which covers flood damage caused by rain, snow, hurricanes, or construction runoff. This kind of damage is not included in standard property coverage.
· Commercial Umbrella Insurance, which helps protect your business from claims that exceed your policy limits by extending your liability coverage.
· Cyber Insurance to help protect your company from cyber threats and attacks.
· Workers’ Compensation insurance to help your employees if they suffer work-related injuries or illnesses. Coverage requirements vary by state, so make sure you know if you need this insurance.
· Errors and Omissions Insurance, which helps your business if your customer sues you for financial losses due to a mistake you made in the process of doing business. This coverage is also known as professional liability insurance.
Our commercial insurance professionals are here to help make sure you get the right coverage.